It is located on the corner formed by the streets of La Sangre and Padre Reig. It was formerly the ‘village hospital’ converted, as commonly happened with this type of medieval institutions, into a hermitage under the dedication of La Sangre de Cristo. Covered with a barrel vault and two simple transverse arches, an image of the Saint presides over it from its main altar. Ecce Homo. In a side dressing room, the old chapel of San Francisco de Borja, there is, since 1856, the image of the town’s patron saint, the Divine Aurora.