For 4 people:
- 1.5 liters of stew broth.
- 200 gr. chopped pork rib.
- 500 gr. of rice.
- 250 gr of cooked chickpeas.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, split
- 3 potatoes cut into slices.
- 4 onion sausages.
- 100 gr. of pork bacon.
- 1 head of garlic.
- Saffron or yellow food coloring.
- Put the oven on, so that it warms up.
In the clay pot, over the kitchen fire, fry the head of garlic, the ribs and the bacon.
- Once golden brown, add the rice and chickpeas, which will also be lightly fried.
- Finally add the potatoes, cut into thick slices, and the black pudding. Sauté.
- Add the stew broth, boiling, and the saffron or coloring.
- Put the casserole in the oven and lower the oven temperature to 180-200 degrees.
- Cook for 40 minutes
- Once cooked, remove the casserole from the oven and let the dish rest for 5 minutes.